17-19 December, 2019
The title of the forum was “Transparency, not secrecy; in mobilization, not institutionalization”. The overall theme of this edition was to build the network between youth between different countries and also to support the “Visit Nepal 2020” strengthen the bonds within the community the youths around the world, and approach to improve the positive social impact of its value.
- Youth role in achieving SDGs goals by 2030
- Entrepreneurship, Financial access of youth and cooperative
- Good governance and Transparency
- Youth role in environmental governance and conservation
Objective of Conference
The major goal of the conference is to foster global dialogue on youth policy, cultural exchange and sharing of innovations. To support the main goal, the forum emphasizes on a set of objectives to accomplish.
- Review and assess the various aspects of global initiative on youth mainstreaming
- Review and assess the collaboration between various countries and its global impact on youth
- Discuss and explore techniques to be perfect youth entrepreneur.
- Discourse and develop the ideas about Youth and green policy of each country.
- To promote the idea of cultural diplomacy
Identify the common problems of respective countries and establish a network that will continue to work on finding integrative solutions to those issues yet after the conclusion of Conference.
Delegates: 100 delegates from 15 + countries