29-31 August 2019
Itahari, Province 1, Nepal
YDC – Youth Development Center & SEE – Sanitation Environment & Energy, in collaboration with Social Development Ministry, Province 1, Nepal jointly organized “International Youth Policy Conference 2019”, in series after the success of “Nepal Bangladesh Youth Conclave (NBYC)” in March & “Bangladesh-Bhutan-India-Nepal (BBIN) Youth Camp” in June in same city, Itahari.
The title of the forum was “Bringing Youths Together”. The overall theme of this edition was to build the network between youth between different countries and also to support the “Visit Nepal 2020” strengthen the bonds within the community the youths around the world, and approach to improve the positive social impact of its value.
- Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) & youth
- Youth policy & World Program of Action for Youth (WPAY)
- Entrepreneurship, Financial access of youth and cooperative
- Youth Participation, Empowerment and policy arrangement
- Climate change, adaptation & youth role
Objective of Conference:
The major goal of the conference was to foster global dialogue on youth policy, cultural exchange and sharing of innovations. To support the main goal, the forum emphasizes on a set of objectives to accomplish.
- Review and assess the various aspects of global initiative on youth mainstreaming
- Review and assess the collaboration between various countries and its global impact on youth
- Discuss and explore techniques to be perfect youth entrepreneur.